PROMAX LIMITED WARRANTY
All Promax products are warranted against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship from the date of retail purchase of the product, subject to the limitations detailed below. Promax Components does everything to ensure that our products are durable, long lasting, and can sustain daily riding. Every Promax component and apparel has a useful product life cycle. The length of that useful product life cycle will vary depending on the construction and the materials of the product, maintenance and care the product receives, and the amount and type of use the product is subject to over its life. Save your dated receipt for proof of purchase.
Promax Brakes, Cranks, Handlebars, Stems, Spacers, Headsets, Saddles, Seat Posts, Seat Clamps, Wheels, Rims, Skewers, Thru Axles, Chain Tensioners
Promax Apparel NOTE: All warranty periods below apply to original owner only. To the extent not prohibited by law, these warranties are exclusive and there are no other express or implied warranties of conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
This warranty statement gives the customer specific legal rights. The customer may also have other rights which vary from state to state (USA), from province to province (Canada), and from country to country elsewhere in the world. To the extent that this warranty statement is inconsistent with the local law, this warranty shall be deemed modified to be consistent with such law, under such local law, certain disclaimers and limitations of this warranty statement may apply to the customer.
- Damage due to improper installation or follow-up maintenance or lack of skill, competence or experience of the user or assembler
- Products that have been modified, neglected, used in competition or for commercial purposes, misused or abused, involved in accidents or anything other than normal use
- Installation of components, parts or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with Promax Components products
- Damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics, or appearance of the product including but not limited to paint damage
- Normal wear and tear
- Labor required to remove and/or refit and re-adjust the product within the bicycle assembly
- Cosmetic or structural carbon fiber damage caused by improper use of carbon assembly paste
This limited warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective product, at the option of Promax Components and is the sole remedy of the warranty. This limited warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is not transferable. This warranty applies only to products purchased through an authorized dealer or distributor.
In no event shall Promax Components be liable for any loss, inconvenience or damage, whether direct, incidental, consequential, or otherwise resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty or condition, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise with respect to Promax Components products except as set forth herein. This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights, and those rights and other rights may vary from place to place. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
Wear and tear parts are identified as including but not limited to: Bearings, Bearing Races, Brake Sleeves, Brake Pads, Bushings, Chain Rings, Disc Brake Rotors, Dust Seals, Foam Rings Seals, Free hubs, Handlebar Grips, Number Plates, Pawls and Springs, Rubber Moving Parts, Shifter and Brake Cables (inner and outer), Shifter Grips, Stripped Threads/Bolts (aluminum, titanium, magnesium or steel), Sprockets, Spokes, Tools, Velcro Fasteners, Wheel Braking Surfaces
Promax Components products should be installed and serviced by a professional bicycle mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories outside their compatibility and/or intended use. For additional product and safety information go to promaxcomponents.com/safety.
SUBMITING A CLAIM
Claims can be made anywhere Promax parts are sold. When in doubt, contact your local shop. Chances are pretty good they can assist. Please provide details about what happened including but not limited to other components used in conjunction with the alleged defective Promax part. Proof of purchase is required before a warranty claim is processed.
CRASH REPLACEMENT POLICY
We get it—with racing, pushing the limits on your bike is inevitable. Promax Components offers a limited crash replacement policy. We want to keep you as a Promax customer for life so please contact Promax Customer Service with any crash claims. Promax Customer Service will determine the reimbursement amount as a percentage of MSRP.
CRASH REPLACEMENT SPECIFICS
- Crash replacement is available to the original owner only
- Crash replacement cost will be determined by Promax Customer Service as a percentage off MSRP
- Crash replacement must go through a Promax Customer Service
- Product must be returned to Promax for crash replacement to be processed
- Original sales receipt for Promax aftermarket or OEM component on complete bicycle must accompany part
- Crash replacement covers Promax product only (i.e. not responsible for labor costs or replacement of non- Promax products)
- Sales tax, return freight, VAT, and import duty are not covered by Promax
- Crash replacement is offered to products that have been broken in normal riding conditions (e.g. cracked rims due to rock strike)
- Crash replacement is not offered to any product that has been modified, neglected, or used outside of its intended riding category. Crash replacement claims may be approved or denied by Promax Components’ sole discretion